Journals with a continuous focus on Smart Grid:
The IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid solicits continuously contributions in the area of the TCs research topics.
Current CfP for special issues with a focus on Smart Grid Communications:
- Special Issue of IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications on “Communications and Data Analytics in Smart Grid”
Deadline for paper submissions: June 7, 2019.
Planned publication date: First Quarter 2020
Guest co-editors: Yingjun Angela Zhang, Hans-Peter Schwefel, Hamed Mohsenian-Rad, Christian Wietfeld, Chen Chen, Hamid Gharavi
- Special Section in IEEE Access on Advances in Power Line Communications and its Application
Deadline for paper submissions: 30 April 2019.
Guest co-editors: Khaled Rabie, Andrea M. Tonello, Naofal Al-Dhahir, Jian Song, Alberto Sendin
Past special issues with a focus on Smart Grid Communications:
- Special Issue on “Smart Grids” in the IEEE Wireless Communication Magazine, 2017. Guest Editors: Christian Wietfeld, Alvara Cardenes, Hsiao-Hwa Chen, Petar Popovski and Vincent W. S. Wong
- Special issue on “Emerging Technologies” in the IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 2016.
Guest Editors: Shuguang Cui, Tomo Taniguchi, John Thompson, Andrew Eckford, Latif Ladid, Vincent Wong, and Jie Li
- Special issue on “Power Line Communications and it’s Integration into Contemporary Networking” in the IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 2016.
(whose first listed topic item is PLC in Smart Grid and Smart Metering)
Guest Editors: David Malone, Lutz Lampe, Andrea M. Tonello, Don Shaver, Anand Dabak
- Series on Smart Grid Communications in the IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 31, no. 7, July 2013.
Series Editorial Board: Nada Golmie, Anna Scaglione, Lutz Lampe, Edmund Yeh, and Sean Smith
- Series on Smart Grid Communications in the IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 30, no. 6, July 2012.
Series Editorial Board: Nada Golmie, Lutz Lampe, Anna Scaglione, and Edmund Yeh
- Feature Topic Issue on Power Line Communications for Automation Networks and Smart Grid, IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 49, no. 12, December 2011.
Guest Editors: Lutz Lampe, Andrea M. Tonello, Don Shaver