Becoming a member of the committee
Anybody can be a member of the Emerging Technical Subcommittee on Smart Grid Communications (ETC-SG).
To become a member it is necessary to subscribe to the ETC-SG mailing list as specified below.
Join ETC-SG at the following site.
Special Interest Groups
Members are also invited to join various special interest groups.
Please contact the following chairs:
- Communications and Networks to Enable the Smart Grid (Chair: Andrea Tonello @ University of Klagenfurt, Austria)
- Cyber Security, Privacy, and Resilience for the Smart Grid (Chair: Chen Chen @ Argonne National Laboratory, USA, Co-Chair: Kevin Dong Jin @ IIT, USA)
- Active Distribution Grids and Microgrids (Chair: Zhao Xu @ PolyU, HK, Co-Chair: Junhua Zhao @ CUHK, Shenzhen)
- Smart metering, Demand Response and Dynamic Pricing (Chair: Sid Chau @ Masdar Institute, UAE, Co-Chair: Hossein Akhavan-Hejazi @ UC Riverside)
- Big Data Management and Analytics (Chair: Hamed Mohsenian-Rad @ University of California at Riverside, USA)
- ICT-Enabled Transactive Energy and Grid Economics (Chair: Lijun Chen @ Univ. of Colorado, Co-Chair: Emiliano Dall’Anese @ NREL, USA)
- Energy storage and electric vehicles (Chair: Chris Develder @ University of Gent, Co-Chair: Hamid Nazaripouya @ UC Riverside)
- Energy Internet and Energy System Integration (Chair: Qinglai Guo @ Tsinghua University, Co-Chair: Hao Zhu @ UT Austin)